As a critical part of the Sales and Marketing team, the Manager of Database Marketing & Analytics is responsible for using patron data to assist in designing more effective marketing campaigns, with the goal of reaching new audience segments and increased ticket sales for Cleveland Orchestra performances at Severance Hall and Blossom Music Center. Using the Tessitura CRM system and other tools, he/she will be the primary resource for the department in the planning and execution of data-driven marketing strategies: including targeted communication through database segmentation, email and online marketing, and reporting on key performance indicators. The Manager of Database Marketing & Analytics will also provide logistical support to the Orchestra’s various sales campaigns.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Management or related field along with 1-3 years of experience with working with a CRM system;
- Demonstrated ability in data management and manipulation;
- Ability to think strategically and offer solutions;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated independent, mature judgment;
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanor;
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a collaborative approach;
- Ability to successfully prioritize to manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Knowledge of Tessitura CRM system or SQL experience a plus;
- Knowledge of classical music repertoire not required, but a plus;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn and use various database and planning software;
- Limited travel;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
[Category: The Arts]